top of page
If you're looking for a bed at a local recovery center, you may find bed shortages.
This is common, unfortunately. Thankfully, our great God has allowed many wonderful recovery programs to be established in North Carolina. If you're having some trouble while seeking help, don't give up! Be patient. You have options.
Please note, the resources we list on our website are primarily Christ-centered in their approach. We partner with them because we have a shared vision.
If you find yourself in an emergency situation, needing immediate assistance, please call 911.
* Local Emergency Department
(Most Emergency rooms can help. If you are having an emergency, call 911)
* Old Vineyard (Winston Salem): 336-794-3550
* ARCA (Winston Salem): 877-615-2722
Davidson County (Lexington): 336-300-8826
Iredell County (Statesville): 704-871-1045
Union County (Monroe): 704-283-6040
Cabarrus County (Concord): 704-933-3212
You Have Options...
These organizations will work with the individual in need of recovery,
to help them find a program.
* First Contact (Hendersonville): 828-435-2180
* Keaton's Place (Asheboro): 336-628-0070
* Will's Place (Albemarle): 980-581-8001
* Living Hope Addiction Ministries (Wake and Franklin Counties): 919-633-5218
Men's Recovery Programs
* Brunswick Christian Recovery (Shallotte): 910-287-4357
* Bethel Colony of Mercy (Lenoir): 828-754-3781
* Greater Piedmont Teen & Adult Challenge (Greensboro): 336-292-7795 (Ext. 305)
* House of Prayer (Jamestown): 336-882-1026
* Adult & Teen Challenge of Sandhills (Southern Pines): 704-925-1532
* Freedom Farm Ministries (Boone): 828-202-5907
Women's Recovery Programs
* Freedom House (Greensboro): 336-282-7622
* Solus Christus (Winston Salem): 336-813-3007
* Tabitha Ministry (Summerfield): 336-441-8003
* Genesis Ministry (Eden): 336-344-2525
* Hannah's Haven (Winston Salem): 336-656-1066
* Capstone Recovery (Salisbury): 704-749-0797
* Kari's Home of Freedom Farm Ministries (Boone): 828-202-5907
*Camp Duncan for Girls (Aberdeen): 910-944-3077
*Camp Cameron for Boys (Cameron): 910-245-4034
*Daymark Outpatient Centers:
*Covenant Counseling (High Point) 336-882-1224
* To Bind The Broken Counseling (High Point)
* Restoration Place Counseling (Greensboro) 336-542-2060
These transitional houses are for people who have just completed long-term treatment
for substance-abuse. These are not homeless shelters.
* Hope House of Rowan (Salisbury) 704-633-5986
* 15-4 Ministries (Florence, SC) 910-393-7616
Daymark Mobile Crisis Dispatch 1-866-275-9552
Cardinal Innovations Healthcare 1-800-939-5911
* If you are in an emergency situation, and need immediate assistance, please call 911.
bottom of page