If you're looking for a bed at a local recovery center, you may find bed shortages.
This is common, unfortunately. Thankfully, our great God has allowed many wonderful recovery programs to be established in North Carolina. If you're having some trouble while seeking help, don't give up! Be patient. You have options.
* Bethel Colony of Mercy- Lenoir, NC
* Greater Piedmont Teen Challenge- Greensboro, NC (MEN ONLY)
* Path of Hope- Lexington, NC
* Daymark Guilford Residential Center- High Point, NC
* House of Prayer- Jamestown, NC (MEN ONLY)
* Life Changers Outreach (Multiple Locations)
* Mary's House- Greensboro, NC (Women with children accepted)
* Solus Christus- Pfafftown, NC (Safe House for Women Awaiting A Long Term Program)
* Safe Harbor- Hickory, NC (WOMEN ONLY)
* Capstone Recovery Center- Salisbury, NC
* First Contact- Hendersonville, NC
* Miracle Hill- Greenville, NC
You Have Options...